Directions to Gibbs Gardens
Gibbs Gardens is located less than one hour north of Atlanta in the triangle between Interstate I-575 and SR 400.
You will enter Gibbs Gardens off of Yellow Creek Road in Cherokee County, from Hwy 53 to the north or SR 369 to the south.
1987 Gibbs Drive
Ball Ground, GA 30107
Get Tickets Now
From Intersection of I-75 and I-285
- Go north on I-75 to I-575
- Exit onto I-575 and continue north to Exit 19A-B (Hwy 20 East).
- Exit 19A heading east toward Cumming.
- Proceed 8.3 miles to Hwy 369.
- Turn left onto Hwy 369 and go 2 miles to 4-way stop.
- Cross Hwy 372 and continue straight for 1.8 miles then turn left onto Yellow Creek Road.
(See the Big Canoe sign and tree nursery on the right.)
- Continue on Yellow Creek Road 6.4 miles and turn right on Gibbs Drive GARDEN ENTRANCE.
From SR 400 and I-285
- Go north on Hwy 400 for approximately 30 miles to Hwy 369.
- Turn left onto Hwy 369 heading west.
- Proceed approximately 12 miles and turn right on Yellow Creek Road. (See Big Canoe sign and tree nursery on left)
- Continue on Yellow Creek Road 6.4 miles and turn right on Gibbs Drive. GARDEN ENTRANCE.
From Chattanooga- I-75 South
I-75 S to Exit 312 Fairmont. Turn left, which is Hwy 53.
Stay on Hwy 53 for about 40 miles.
At Tate, turn left and continue on Hwy 53 for about 7 miles.
Turn right on Yellow Creek Rd. ( Gas station on right hand corner ).
GARDEN ENTRANCE is approximately 3 miles on the left.