COME TO GIBBS GARDENS AND RIDE OUR TRAM!
An all-day tram pass is $5.00 per person, plus tax, which allows a guest unlimited access to tram service during the day of their visit.
- Two trams operate daily, Tuesday through Sunday.
- The Japanese Gardens tram begins operation each day at 10 a.m.
- The Manor House Gardens tram begins its first trip at 11 a.m.
- Both trams begin and end their runs at the Arbor Cafe’ tram stop.
- Trams only travel to the entrance of the two Gardens.
- One must walk to see the interior of the Gardens.
- The last departure from the Arbor Café tram stop to both Gardens is at 3:30 PM.
- PLEASE NOTE, there is NO return service to the Arbor Café tram stop with the 3:30 departure, so please be sure you have the ability to return to the Welcome Center on foot.
- Electric scooters are not permitted on the trams.
- Wheelchairs, strollers and walkers are not permitted on the Manor House tram. They may be left at the Arbor Cafe’ tram stop at the owner’s risk.
- Wheelchairs and strollers can be transported, weather permitting, to the Japanese Gardens if the wheelchair or stroller user is accompanied by someone who can load and unload it from the tram.
- Our tram drivers are strictly prohibited from assisting guests with their wheelchairs and strollers.