COME TO GIBBS GARDENS AND RIDE OUR TRAM!
- Two trams operate daily, Tuesday through Sunday.
- The Japanese Gardens tram begins operation each day at 10 a.m.
- The Manor House Gardens tram begins its first trip at 11 a.m.
- Both trams begin and end their runs at the Arbor Cafe’ tram stop.
- Trams only travel to the entrance of the two Gardens.
- Travel by foot is required to view the Gardens in detail.
- The last departure from the Arbor Café tram stop to both Gardens is at 3:30 p.m., and please note, there is NO return service to the Arbor Café tram stop with this run.
- Visitors taking the last tram departure can only return to the Welcome Center on foot, so please be sure you have the ability to do so.
- An all-day tram pass is $5.00 per person, plus tax, which allows a guest unlimited access to tram service during the day of their visit.
- Electric scooters are not permitted on the trams. Wheelchairs are permitted at the discretion of the tram driver depending on the size/weight of the chair.