1) If my membership is CURRENTLY ACTIVE can I take advantage of this promo? No, only NON-MEMBERS & EXPIRED MEMBERS may participate.
2) Is there a limit on how many BOGO Memberships I can purchase? Yes, only one purchase per customer.
3) Is there a BOGO Annual Membership offer for children? No.
4) May I use this offer to renew my existing membership? No, this offer is NOT available to existing members.
5) Are there guest passes included with the BOGO offer? No, this offer DOES NOT include guest passes.
6) If I buy a BOGO Membership, when does it expire? It expires one year from the date of purchase.
7) What information is needed to buy a BOGO membership? Name, address, phone number, email of purchaser.
8) Both membership cards must have specific names that can be verified by a photo ID at the time of entrance to the Gardens. Otherwise, cardholder will be denied entrance.
9) When will I receive my membership cards? Approximately 10 – 14 days. How will it arrive? USPS.
10) I see I can only enter one address and it’s for billing as well as shipping, but I want to ship the cards to different locations. What do I do? Membership cards are mailed to the buyer’s address. The buyer is responsible for distributing them.
11) How do I take advantage of this offer? Click below.