RAIN OR SHINE ~~~ TENTED EVENT
- Beer connoisseurs this will be your day. Gibbs Gardens will host 20+ local and regional craft brewers.
- A local winery and Mead brewery will also be in attendance.
- Several different food offerings will also be available, for a charge.
- The LooSe ShoEs Band will perform throughout the afternoon.
- Outdoor Lifestyle Vendors, celebrating north Georgia’s many backwoods and water activities, will be on hand to share their products and offer advice. Who knows? You may decide to go home with a kayak.
Participating Vendors Listed Below
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS NOW !!! LIMITED AVAILABILITY !!!
GENERAL ADMISSION — 12 Noon to 4 PM
- Sales limited to the first 1500 buyers
- Admission includes beer samplings from our local and regional craft brewers.
Gibbs Gardens Members…………… $35 Day of at Gate……………… $45
- Only one (1) ticket per Individual Membership and two (2) tickets per Couples Membership may be purchased at this price.
- These tickets will ONLY be available to those whose membership is active on date of purchase.
- No guest passes can be used in any way for this event.
- You will be required to present your Membership Card at time of admittance.
Admission for Non-Members…………… $45 Day of at Gate…………….$55
PLEASE NOTE: Online ticket purchasing will close at Midnight on Oct. 19
Tickets will only be available on Oct. 20 at the Gate.
VIP ADMISSION — 11 AM
VIP…………$55 SOLD OUT
- Sales limited to the first 200 buyers
- Access to the event at 11 AM
- The opportunity to sample special brews not available to general attendees
- Complimentary food samplings (not a meal) from resident chef John Lupi from 11 AM to 12 Noon
- Preferred parking
Ticket and General Information
- Food is not included in the cost of admission.
- Please note that the purchase of a ticket does not guarantee the buyer admission to the Beer Fest. To gain entry, you will be required to present a valid, government-issued photo ID verifying you are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages. NO EXCEPTIONS & NO REFUNDS
- Admission tickets will be scanned and voided when presented for entry to the Beer Fest.
- Any attempt to copy or duplicate an admission ticket will engage an “alert” that will be detected by our entry scanners. Anyone attempting to enter the event using a fraudulent ticket will be automatically ejected by law enforcement for the day from Gibbs Gardens.
- Gibbs Gardens management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone or to cease alcoholic beverage service to anyone, who in their sole opinion, may be under the influence of alcohol and/or any controlled substance.
- Tickets will only be refunded prior to the start time of the Beer Festival and only in the event that the Festival is cancelled due to an extreme weather event.