For beer connoisseurs out there, this is your day! Gibbs Gardens will host 20 local and regional craft brewers who will offer samples of their brew.
- For the non-beer drinkers, Gibbs Gardens will provide wine service for purchase by the glass.
- Different food offerings, including snacks that “hit the spot” with beer, will be available for purchase.
- The LooSe ShoEs Band will play throughout the afternoon.
- Vendors, who focus on celebrating north Georgia’s many backwoods and water activities, will be on hand to share their products and offer advice. Who knows? You may decide it’s finally time to buy a kayak.
- Additional details, including the date ticket sales open, will be forthcoming.