To best enjoy your visit to our Gardens, we suggest you:
- Explore our website prior to your visit to see what’s in bloom and browse our online calendar of events.
- Check our hours of operation and note special announcements, including possible early closures, which vary depending on the season.
- Buy your ticket in advance and have your ticket ready to show when you arrive.
- Please allow 3.5 – 4 hours for your visit.
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes, as our Gardens are a walking experience.
FOOD & DRINK
- Food is available for purchase in the Arbor Café.
- No outside food or drinks please (except water).
- There is a picnic table, first-come, first-serve, available at the west end of Parking Lot #3.
- Picnicking in the Gardens or tailgating in parking areas is not permitted.
GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE
Call 770-893-1880, touch 2 to reserve a date for your group
- Pets are not permitted, except certified service animals
- Please no retractable leashes
- No staged photography is permitted, whether personal or professional.
- Examples include engagement or senior class pictures, etc., photos that involve posing and/or changes of clothing.
- Mono-pods and tripods are welcome as you snap photos while strolling the Gardens.
- However, professional photography equipment, such as reflectors, are not permitted.
Restrooms are available at the Welcome Center and at the Cabana/Pool area by the Manor House.
TOURING THE GARDENS
Manor House Gardens – Allow 1 ½ hours to tour the display gardens of the Japanese Gardens, Monet Waterlily Gardens, Grandchildren’s Sculpture Gardens, Rose Gardens, The Fern Dell, The Pleasance and Daylily Gardens.
Valley Gardens — Allow 1 ½ hours to tour the display gardens of the Japanese Gardens, Monet Waterlily Gardens, Grandchildren’s Sculpture Gardens, Rose Gardens, The Fern Dell, The Pleasance and Daylily Gardens.
UBER & LyFT
- These transportation companies will transport you to the Gardens, but will usually not return to pick you up.
- There are NO Uber or Lyft drivers that operate in proximity to the Gardens.
- Please ensure that you have confirmed transportation in advance from the Gardens following your visit.
Wheelchairs & Scooters
The following items are strictly prohibited in our Gardens:
- Smoking, e-cigarettes and any illegal substance are not permitted in the Gardens & parking lots.
- Weapons of any kind, or items that look like weapons. If you legally conceal carry, please leave your weapon out of view, locked in your vehicle.
- Climbing trees or sculptures, picking plants and flowers; getting in our fountains, lakes, or creeks
- Drones, props or signs
- Holding wedding or religious ceremonies or receptions
- Changing clothes
- Musical instruments and radios with speakers
- Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, Segways and other recreational vehicles
- Any toy that is disruptive to other guests, including balls, Frisbee’s, or other sports equipment
- Balloons and bubbles
All bags, backpacks, packages, cases or containers are subject to search prior to entering the Gardens. Failure to allow said search will result in you being asked to leave Gibbs Gardens.
- FYI although the Gardens are open on the weekends our Administration Office is closed — Please allow 24-48 hours for a response.
- If you need an immediate answer to your inquiry and cannot wait until Monday call 770-893-1881
Gibbs Gardens – Ball Ground